Week of 12/20/10 - 12/26/10
I was off most of the week, except for working Monday and part of Wednesday.
My meetings on Monday and Wednesday:
* Amalia Alarcon de Morris, Director of the Office of Neighborhood Involvement
* Mel Jones, constituent
* Bruce Warner and Keith Witcosky, Portland Development Commission
* Holiday gathering with City Hall employees
* Commissioner Saltzman regular monthly meeting
* Commissioner Leonard to discuss the proposed Citywide Tree Project
* Bureau of Planning and Sustainability staff to discuss the proposed Citywide Tree Project
* Drop-in meeting with State Representative Lew Frederick
Dinners with Family: Every single night! Yay for vacation, and for adult children home from college and work.