Official Rules of RSVP Twitter and Facebook Contest
Portland Plan Phase II Workshops
Southwest: Jackson Middle School, May 18, 2010, 6:30-9:00 p.m.
To help promote the Portland Plan workshops, the public can use their Facebook and Twitter accounts to win prizes at each one. For the Southwest workshop, the rules are:
- Contest ends at May 18, 2010, 3 p.m. PST. Any posts made after this timeframe will not be included in the drawing.
- To enter, user must comment and retweet the @pdxplan RSVP Twitter post or comment on Portland Plan’s Facebook RSVP message.
- Only one entry per person. User names will be entered into a drawing to receive one free loaf of rustic bread for 12 consecutive months from Grand Central Baking Company.
- Contestants will be direct messaged to supply their full name if it is not mentioned on their profile, which will be entered in the social media drawing. One winner will be drawn and announced at the workshop.
- A congratulatory Twitter and Facebook message about the winner will be sent out by the following morning.
- Come to the event to pick up your prize!
So a big THANKS and shout out to Grand Central Baking Company for their generosity. Now ... ready, set, post/Tweet!