Official Rules of RSVP Twitter and Facebook Contest
Portland Plan Phase II Workshops
Southeast: Central Catholic High School, April 26, 2010, 6:30-9:00 p.m.
To help promote the Portland Plan workshops, the public can use their Facebook and Twitter accounts to win prizes at each workshop. For the Southeast workshop, the rules are:
1. Contest is open from April 23, 2010, 1 p.m. PST to April 26, 2010, 3 p.m. PST. Any posts made outside of this time frame will not be included in the drawing.
2. To enter, user must ReTweet the @pdxplan RSVP Twitter post or comment on Portland Plan’s Facebook RSVP message.
3. Only one entry per person. Usernames will be entered into a drawing to receive one $25 gift certificate to Meat Cheese Bread restaurant.
4. Contestants will be direct messaged to supply their full name, which will be entered in the social media drawing. One winner will be drawn and announced at the workshop.
5. Winner must attend April 26, 2010, workshop at Central Catholic High School at 6:30 p.m. to pick up the prize.
6. A congratulatory Twitter and Facebook message about the winner will be sent out by the following morning.
So a big THANKS and shout out to Meat Cheese Bread for the generosity. Now ... ready, set, post/Tweet!