During Mayor Adams' first 100 days in office, the Portland Plan team developed a proposed revised work plan and timeline for the Portland Plan, along with a set of indicators to measure the city's progress toward its goals.
- Portland Plan Proposed Revised Work Plan (PDF Document, 458kb)
- Portland Plan Work Plan Timeline (PDF Document, 906kb)
- Portland Plan Status Report: Indicators (PDF Document, 169kb)
Staff also researched the concepts of 20-minute neighborhoods and neighborhood plazas.
- Portland Plan Status Report: Twenty-minute Neighborhoods (PDF Document, 372kb)
- Portland Plan Neighborhood Plazas Map DRAFT (PDF Document, 1,128kb)
- Portland Plan Neighborhood Plazas Matrix (PDF Document, 460kb)
- Portland Plan Neighborhood Plazas Report (PDF Document, 598kb)
These documents are now available for public review.