Basics of Going Solar Workshop - Portland
Join us for a free Basics of Going Solar workshop held at the Southwest Community Center on Dec. 4th, 2013! This is a great opportunity to learn how and whether implementing solar for your home or business could work for you. Free of charge, the workshop will start at 6 pm.
Location & Time Details:
Location: Southwest Community Center, 6820 SW 45th Ave, Portland, OR, 97205
Time: Dec. 4th, 2013, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
At the Workshop you will learn:
- How well solar works in Oregon's climate
- Available solar technologies and how they fit into your overall energy use
- What makes a good site for solar
- The financial considerations of going solar including incentives and tax credits
- Leasing, power purchase and financing options
Residential tax credits and incentives often pay for up to 75% of the cost!
Please RSVP on our website to let us know you are coming!
Reserve your spot at
Contact Name: Emily Krafft
Contact Phone: 1-503-231-5662