3rd Annual Safe Routes Spring Kick-off – You’re Invited!
Join us for our 3rd annual Safe Routes Spring Kick-off to celebrate walking and biking on Saturday April 6. This is a family-fun event that celebrates health, safety, and physical fitness.
There will be activities for parents, students, and younger children:
• Bike activities and walking games
• Walk and bike art projects
• Bike Rodeo
• Map reading and safe route planning activities
• Learn to ride a bike class
• Free bike repair
• Helmet fitting and giveaway
• Free healthy lunch
• Community bike ride (with bikes and helmets available to borrow)
• …and more, all for FREE!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-823-1189.