David Morrison, a wireless network emission safety advocate, presented the following information
to City Council on July 6th, 2016:
David recommends using the speaker on your cell phone, rather than holding it to your ear.
He also showed the images below, of the effect of radiation on young, tween, and adult brains. He recommends:
* Don't keep your phone next to your body - carry it in a bag or holder, rather than in a pocket.
* Limit cell phone use by children
* Don't use your phone on the bus - it has to work harder to pull in the waves, so it's more damaging (and also makes the battery run out faster).
* Put your laptop on a table, rather than on your lap or knees.
* Use wired connections whenever possible, rather than WiFi.
* Don't have cordless or cell phones by your bed at night.
* Turn off your WiFi at night and when not in use.