The Office of Cable Communications and Franchise Management on behalf of the Mount Hood Cable Regulatory Commission is conducting a survey to assess community needs on technology and cable services. Please give us your input.
The Your Voice initiative is seeking the local community’s ideas and thoughts about our current use and future needs for communications technology. The initiative will provide a better understanding of the local communities' needs, desires and vision for the future.
What We Want to Know:
1) What is the level of communications technology in our communities today?
2) What are our communities' immediate (up to 3 years) communications technology needs?
3) What are our communities' future (3-15 years) communications technology needs?
4) What are the differences in communications technology needs and interests among our communities?
5) What is the role of local government in meeting the communications technology related needs of our community?
6) What has been the impact within our communities of existing
public benefit requirements of the cable communications franchise agreement?
We will greatly appreciate each person who makes time to complete the survey. For more information, contact 503.823.5385 • YourVoice@mhcrc.org.