Week of 11/23/09 through 11/29/09
* Lunch with Sadie Hanks, one of my former coworkers from OHSU
* Meeting with Shannon Singleton, Director of the Salvation Army Female Emergency Shelter
* Monthly meeting with Commissioner Dan Saltzman
* Meeting with Andrea Meyer,Legislative Counsel to the ACLU, Sidewalk Management
* NO Council sessions this week, due to lack of a quorum as we all celebrate Thanksgiving
Dinners with family: ALL! First time in recent memory this has happened. I am thankful for Thanksgiving. Includes a birthday dinner for my wonderful mother-in-love, Emily Fritz, at CherryWood Village. Happy Birthday, Mom!