Week of 7/20/09 - 7/26/09
* Regular meeting with Fred Hansen, TriMet
* Regular monthly meeting with Dean Marriott, Director of Environmental Services which partners with the Office of Healthy Working Rivers
* Regular monthly meeting with Bruce Warner and Keith Witcosky, Portland Development Commission
* Meeting with Larry Miller, Portland Trailblazers, discussing plans for the Rose Quarter
* Visit Markham Elementary School in my neighborhood for Nike-sponsored summer learning program event presented by Julia Brim-Edwards of Nike and attended by House Majority Leader Mary Nolan, and others
* Regular monthly meeting with Amalia Alarcon de Morris, Director of Office of Neighborhood Involvement
* KOIN interview on Sharing Public Spaces. Phone interviews with OPB and Willamette Week on same.
* Second community meeting on Sharing Public Spaces and providing services for people experiencing homelessness. Over 200 people attended, and talked with and listened to each other.
* City Council meetings Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, and Thursday afternoon
* Regular monthly meeting with Commissioner Fish
* Metro Policy Advisory Committee meeting
* SW Neighborhoods, Inc., picnic
* Regular monthly meeting with Commissioner Saltzman
* North Portland Greenway tour with Francie Royce and Joe Adamski
* Division-Clinton Parade
* Salvation Army Salute to Seniors
* Save our Elms fundraiser in Ladd's Addition
* WomenStrength 30th Anniversary celebration
* Letter Carriers Local 82 picnic
* East Portland Expo
Dinners at home: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday.