* Regular monthly meeting with Dean Marriott, director of Bureau of Environmental Services, regaring Office of Healthy Working Rivers - transition into space, and funding
* Housing Organizations of Color Coalition (HOCC), Ray Espana, Nichole Maher, Pietro Ferrari, Maxine Fitzpatrick, discussing disparities and remedies for home ownership for minorities
* Met with Ron Sarazin, City Consultant, Olympic Performance, regarding Office of Management and Finance annual appraisal
* Lunch with Dave Lister, discussing current issues in the newspapers
* Meeting with staff regarding Community engagement in RiverFest
* Meeting with Chiquita Rollins, Portland-Multnomah County domestic violence prevention coordinator. Staff from Office of Neighborhood Involvement will resume attendance at coordinating meetings.
* Visited and spoke at Northwest District Association neighborhood meeting
* Regular monthly meeting with Amalia Alarcon de Morris, ONI
* Met with Howard Shapiro, Planning Commissioner, regarding increasing effectiveness of Planning Commission, and Chavez renaming.
* Visited Laborers 483, discussed funding issues
* Visited Northeast Coalition of Neighbors, invited participation in RiverFest, graffiti removal, and downtown/citywide issues regarding homelessness and business support
* City Council meetings on Wednesday morning/afternoon, Wednesday evening, Thursday afternoon, and Thursday evening, ran over 10 hours, and I loved every second. It is such a privilege to help make important decisions by working with staff, citizens, and my colleagues on the Council.
* Visited Calaroga Terrace Retirement Community, answered questions and noted suggestions
* Friends of Trees annual lunch
* Regular monthly meeting with David Olson, cable Office director
* Meeting with PDC staff on economic development strategy prioritizing focus on four target industry clusters: advanced manufacturing, active wear, software, and clean technologies.
* Interview with Tessie Lopez, reporter for Portland State Daily Vanguard
* Meeting with Daniel Capula, PSU student, regarding citizenship in Portland
* Meeting with Commander Mike Reese of Central Precinct, regarding helping people experiencing homelessness.