Proposed Fee Schedules
- The following table(s) outline the individual fee(s) and charges that might be part of your total project cost.
- The majority of projects will have multiple fees. For example, a residential addition could have fees from the building permit, site development, plumbing and electrical fee tables.
- Other City bureau fees and charges could be part of your costs. Contact the Portland Department of Transportation, Fire Bureau, Bureau of Environmental Services, Water Bureau, and Portland Parks and Recreation to see what fees and charges apply to your project.
- Your project could be affected by Metro Excise Tax and/or the School Construction Excise Tax.
- For all building, plumbing, electrical and mechanical permits the State of Oregon applies a 12% surcharge.
- Visit staff at the Development Services Center or call Permitting Services at (503) 823-7357 for an estimate of costs associated with your specific project.