- The following table(s) outline the individual fee(s) and charges that might be part of your total project cost.
- Your project could have fees from several fee tables. For example, a residential addition could have fees from the building permit, site development, plumbing and electrical fee tables.
- Other City bureau fees and charges could be part of your costs. Contact the Portland Department of Transportation, Fire Bureau, Bureau of Environmental Services, Water Bureau, and Portland Parks and Recreation to see what fees and charges apply to your project.
- Your project could be affected by Metro Excise Tax.
- For all building, plumbing, electrical and mechanical permits, an 12% surcharge is applied by the State of Oregon.
- Visit the staff at the Development Services Center for the estimated costs associated with your specific project.