Hours of Operations
Building Permit Application Review and Intake
- Service Timeframe
- Tuesday: Beginning at 8:00 AM and ending at 3:00 PM
- Wednesday through Friday: Beginning at 8:00 AM and ending at 12 Noon
- The DSC doors open at 7:30 AM for permit set-up.
- If your intake or review is not completed by 12:00 PM, Wednesday through Friday, regardless of where you are in the process, you will be required to return another business day in order to continue the process.
- Generally, a complete building permit application will take approx. 2 hours to process. Please plan your visit accordingly.
Land Use Review Intake
- Service Timeframe: Tuesday through Friday Beginning at 8:00 AM and ending at 3:00 PM.
- Generally, intake of a complete Land Use Review application requires approx. 1 hour. Please plan your visit accordingly.
New Single Family Construction Permit Set-up and Intake (including new construction of detached ADUs)
- General Customer Questions and Inquiries
- Service Timeframe: Beginning at 12:00 PM and ending at 3:00 PM a limited number of BDS staff are available to assist walk-in customers with general questions. Between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM, after helping all building permit and land use review customers, staff can assist walk-in customers with general questions. During this morning period, wait times may be substantial for customers with general questions, and it is likely that they will not be assisted until after 12:00 PM
- These staff limitations apply to customers with general questions for Planning & Zoning, Life Safety Plan Review, Engineering and Site Development. Staff from BES, PBOT and Water is available from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Trade Permits and Records Requests