- Your First and Last Name of your PortlandOnline account will be your applicant name on any issued permit. If you wish your Organization Name to show as the applicant name, please fill in your company name using the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields as shown below. Note that both fields are mandatory and must contain a part of your company name:
- For contractors, your valid license numbers will be required to purchase the permits you need. Without your license numbers, your permit choices will be limited to those of non-licensed individuals.
- Enter your license numbers just as they appear on the BCD or CCB website. For example, if you have a supervising BCD license that has a capital "S" in it, make sure to capitalize the "S". Also, If your license number contains punctuation such as a dash, make sure to include it.
- For Electricians:
- Put your Supervising Electrical BCD license in the "Secondary BCD #" field.
- When purchasing a permit online, if you see only "Service Reconnect" as a permit option, please verify your license numbers by going to the Permits Online homepage. Click on the "Update Personal Information" link to enter your BCD license numbers.
- Our permitting online system does not currently recognize the following license types:
- Landscape Contractor
Please visit us in the DSC to obtain sprinkler-related permits.
- More information on the list of permits you can purchase online.
- If your permit requires any plan review or you need one-on-one help, please visit the DSC or continue your online research about permits.