Date & Time: Friday, July 10th: noon - 1:00 pm
Location: 1900 SW 4th Avenue Building | Second Floor Conference Room 2500-A
This presentation and discussion session will include:
- An overview of our region's recycling and waste
- What Portland businesses are being asked to do
- The "Five Easy Steps" to recycling success
- How "Recycle to Work" assists businesses
- The role of your service provider team
- Recognition available for your achievements
- Resources, questions and contact information
All are Welcome to attend this free event - Bring your lunch and join us! (NO reservation required)
Lunch & Learn Contact: Tiffani Penson, 503-823-1109
Please review our Code of Conduct rules before posting a comment to this site.
Report Abuse, please include specific topic and comment for the fastest response/resolution.