Date & Time: Friday, April 11, 2008: noon - 1:00 pm
Location: 1900 SW 4th Ave | 2nd Floor Conference Room 2500-A
This presentation and discussion session will include:
- A short history of Earth Day
- How the Bureau of Development Services Green team has incorporated GREEN initiatives in the workplace
- Examples and highlights of the GREEN Team's most recent accomplishments, and upcoming projects and events
- Recent sustainability-related initiatives of the City and how they address Global Environmental Issues
- Tips, Questions and Contact Information
All are Welcome to attend this free event - Bring your lunch and join us! (NO reservation required)
Lunch & Learn Contact: Tiffani Penson, 503-823-1109
Please review our Code of Conduct rules before posting a comment to this site.
Report Abuse, please include specific topic and comment for the fastest response/resolution.