Projects that include three or more structures built to the Oregon Residential Specialty Code or Inter-national Residential Code and are either located on a single tax lot or attached to each other are applied for through the Batch Track. Examples of Batch Track Projects could include three townhouse units, three row houses, or a group of three single-family homes on one tax lot.
These projects necessitate Batch Track processing due to the unique Planning and Zoning requirements for these projects that differ from those which apply to standard single-family development. In addition, projects involving multiple structures on one tax lot require a separate Site Development permit for the common infrastructure elements such as driveways, utilities, and landscaping.
- Bring the following items to the to Permitting Services on the 2nd fl oor of the 1900 SW Fourth Building.
- Completed Batch Intake Worksheet (including information for each building type)
- 4 sets of complete plans
- Any additional submittal materials
- A Process Manager will be assigned to your project.
- The Process Manager will contact you to schedule an Intake Meeting with Life Safety and Planning reviewers.