- Bring the items noted below to the DSC. No appointment is necessary.
- Completed NSFR Application
- Four sets of complete plans*
- Any additional submittal materials*
*(see NSFR Minimum Submittal Checklist)
- Meet with a Technician in the DSC to have the NSFR application and plans checked for completeness. Applications and plans must be complete to be submitted. The complexity of the plans will determine how quickly they are re-viewed and approved.
- Pay intake fees.
- An internal Plan Review Meeting will be held on the fourth business day after the intake fees have been paid. At the Meeting, all necessary review groups will review your plans.
- After the Plan Review Meeting, you will receive an NSFR Plan Review Report. This report will tell you which of the following three categories your project falls into for each review group:
- Review and possible approval within 10 days (Fast Track)
- Review and possible approval/checksheet within 15 days of submittal