Post-Election C&E for 2004 General
Summaries of Campaign Finance Reports for the Post-Election Contribution & Expenditure (C&E) Reports will be posted here as they are filed with the Auditor's Office.
The Post-Election Report is due no sooner than November 23 and no later than December 2, 2004.
Reports covers all financial activity from October 17 through November 22, 2004.
Complete PDF copies of reports will be posted online as they are filed.
Click on a Candidate/Committee name to view that summary.
Click on "View All" to see a compilation of summaries for that office or type of committee.
Candidates (view all)
- Adams, Sam (Sam Adams for City Council)
- Fish, Nick (Nick Fish for City Council)
- Francesconi, Jim (Jim Francesconi for Mayor)
- Leonard, Randy (Friends of Randy Leonard)
- Potter, Tom (Tom Potter for Mayor)
City PACS (view all)
Other Jurisdictions (view all)
- Clackamas Leadership PAC
- Conkling, Fiskum & McCormick PAC
- I.B.E.W. 48 Electricians' PAC
- Natural Gas PAC
- Northwest Oregon Labor Council
- Oregonians for Affordable Housing
- Oregonians to Maintain Community Standards
- PGE Employee Candidate Assistance Fund
- Portland Metro Area Realtors PAC
- Portland Metro Fire Fighters PAC
- Qwest Oregon Employes' PAC
- Taxpayer Association of Oregon
- Teachers' Voice in Politics
- Tri-County Council PAC