1st Pre-Election C&E for 2004 General
Summaries of Campaign Finance Reports for the 1st Pre-Election Contribution & Expenditure (C&E) Reports will be posted here as they are filed with the Auditor's Office.
The 1st Pre-Election Report is due no sooner than September 17 and no later than September 27, 2004.
Reports covers all financial activity from June 8 through September 16, 2004.
Complete PDF copies of reports will be posted online as they are filed.
Click on a Candidate/Committee name to view that summary.
Click on "View All" to see a compilation of summaries for that office or type of committee.
1st Pre-Election C&E
Candidates (view all)
- Adams, Sam (Sam Adams for City Council)
- Fish, Nick (Nick Fish for City Council)
- Francesconi, Jim (Jim Francesconi for Mayor)
- Leonard, Randy (Friends of Randy Leonard)
- Potter, Tom (Tom Potter for Mayor)
City PACS (view all)
Other Jurisdictions (view all)
- Clackamas Leadership PAC
- Conkling, Fiskum & McCormick PAC
- I.B.E.W. 48 Electricians' PAC
- Natural Gas PAC
- Northwest Oregon Labor Council
- Oregon Realtors PAC
- Oregonians for Affordable Housing
- Oregonians to Maintain Community Standards
- PGE Employee Candidates Assistance Fund
- Portland Metro Association of Realtors
- Portland Metro Fire Fighters
- Qwest Oregon Employees' PAC
- SEIU Local 49 COPE Fund
- Teacher's Voice in Politics
- Tri-County Council PAC