Chapter 1 Corporate Existence and Powers
Article 1 Powers, Rights and Liabilities (view all)
- Section 1-101 Continuation and Grant of Corporate Powers.
- Section 1-102 Grant of General Powers.
- Section 1-103 Legal Proceedings.
- Section 1-104 Alienability of Public Places and Property and Limitations Thereon.
- Section 1-105 Nonliability for Defective Sidewalks, Etc.
- Section 1-106. Damage Claims, Insurance.
- Section 1-107 Certain Fair and Moral Obligations May Be Paid.
- Section 1-108 Mandatory Weatherization for Existing Buildings Requires Vote of the People.
Article 2 Boundaries and Annexation (view all)