LAIR HILL AND GANDER RIDGE RESIDENT PERMIT PARKING AREAS
Binding City Policy
The Council finds:
1. That amendments to Title 16 of the Code of the City of Portland have established guidelines for the establishments of administration of resident permit parking areas.
2. That the neighborhoods of Lair Hill and Gander Ridge, within the boundaries established in Ordinance #153046, qualify for this program as defined by theses code amendments.
3. That trial programs in these areas indicate high resident satisfaction with residents requesting permanent status as permit parking areas.
4. That one position of parking patrol deputy is required to provide enforcement to these neighborhoods.
5. That this position will be totally funded with the funds from Multnomah County and has been included in the Bureau of Traffic Engineering Fiscal Year 1981-82 approved budget.
Now, Therefore, the Council directs:
a) That the neighborhoods of Lair Hill and Gander Ridge be designated as Resident Permit Parking areas, with boundaries and permit parking hours as established by ordinance #150346 but subject to the provisions of Title 16.52 of Code of the City of Portland in all respects, including the payment of parking permit fees effective July 1, 1981.
Ordinance No. 151570 passed by Council May 14, 1981.
Filed for inclusion in PPD December 5, 2003.
(Re-indexed by City Auditor October 2005 - formerly indexed as