Administrative Rule Adopted by Office of Neighborhood
The order in which inspections are prioritized.
Inspectors get requests for inspections from different sources with different
level of urgency. Inspection priority is determined by the nature of the
The following is a list of bureau wide priorities for inspection from most
too least important:
- serious fire, life or safety violation.
- requested inspections and rechecks.
- referrals from the Office of the commissioner, Mayor, Ombudsman or ONI
- any other new complaint that does not involve serious fire, life, or
- case Management inspections.
Previously published as ONI Policy Number F-45-1.
Effective September 1, 2004
Filed for inclusion in PPD September 30, 2004