FAXING PERMIT APPLICATIONS & PERMITS
Administrative Rule Adopted by Bureau Pursuant to Rule-Making Authority
Faxing permit applications and permits will help speed up the permit approval process and make it more convenient for contractors.
Contractors who have trust accounts may fax their permit applications to the bureau. Permit Center staff will issue the permit and fax it back to the contractor.
1. Only contractors with trust accounts may fax their permit applications to the Bureau.
2. Permit Center staff will process the faxed permit application by filling out the permit form and approving or denying the permit.
3. Permit Center staff will calculate the fees and debit the contractor's trust account.
4. Staff will fax the approved permit to the contractor and route the permit to the appropriate inspection section.
5. Fax applications received by 10:OO am will be processed the same day.
Filed by Bureau of Development Services for inclusion in PPD September 29, 2004.
Originally published as Bureau of Buildings Procedure No. A-1-18 dated May 29, 1990.