POL Government Elected Officials Auditor Hull Caballero Divisions Independent Police Review Frequently Asked Questions
How do I file a complaint?

To file a complaint against a Portland Police Bureau officer you can fill out an electronic complaint form, call the IPR at 503-823-0146, mail in a completed Citizen Complaint/Commendation form, or visit the IPR's office. 
To file a complaint in person, please visit the IPR office at the following address:
Independent Police Review Division
City Hall

1221 SW 4th Ave., Room 140
Portland, Oregon 97204