All signs required pursuant to this Section must be unobstructed, reflectorized and visible during all hours of operation. All signs required to be posted at a facility entrance must be no more than 10 feet from the entrance, must be located within 2 feet of the property line, and the center of such sign must be at least 4 feet from the ground.
A. Pay and Park Signage.
1. Pay and Park facilities must have a sign posted at each entrance (in letters at least 7 inches high) stating either "PAY TO PARK ALL HOURS," or "PAY TO PARK POSTED HOURS." For facilities with a “POSTED HOURS” sign, the sign must also state (in letters at least 3 inches high) the exact hours that the facility is operated as a pay and park facility.
2. At each facility containing a payment device, there must be a sign (in letters at least 9 inches high) visible from every vehicle entrance stating “PAY HERE,” indicating the location of the payment device.
3. At each payment location there must be a sign(s) that states (in letters at least 2 inches high):
a. all applicable charges for parking including the posted hours at a "PAY TO PARK POSTED HOURS" facility;
b. that proof of payment must be displayed and clearly visible through the windshield;
c. the phone number for the release of vehicles if they are subject to being towed;
d. a warning that the facility may be monitored; and
e. that vehicles parked without valid proof of payment or permit are subject to a parking penalty.
4. In spaces reserved for parkers with a disabled person parking permit, the operator must attach a sticker or sign to the disabled parking sign at the front of each space that notifies the disabled parking customer that he/she is responsible for payment, regardless of having a disabled person parking permit.
B. Non-Pay Private Parking Signage.
1. Non-pay facilities must have a sign posted at each entrance stating:
a. that parking is prohibited, reserved or otherwise restricted;
b. who is authorized to park;
c. all limitations on parking;
d. the hours during which parking is restricted;
e. that the facility may be monitored; and
f. that parking in violation of posted restrictions may result in assessment of a penalty or towing and storage of a vehicle at the vehicle owner’s expense.
2. If a private parking facility is shared by more than one business, the parking spaces must be marked (or signs posted) clearly indicating which spaces are reserved for each business.