(Amended by Ordinance No. 185397, effective July 6, 2012.)
A. All persons desiring to construct a public sewer or drainage improvement shall obtain a permit prior to beginning work. The permit application shall contain the following information:
1. A description of the proposed improvement.
2. Locations and names of proposed streets where improvements will be made, location of any off-street improvements, and the name of the proposed plat.
3. A standard acknowledgement of the standard permit conditions described in Section 17.32.140.
4. Any other information the Chief Engineer deems appropriate.
The permit shall be issued after the sewer or drainage improvement plans have been approved by the Chief Engineer.
B. All persons wishing to construct a public sewer or drainage improvement in advance of plat recording of a subdivision or planned unit development may be issued a permit by the Chief Engineer only after:
1. The sewer or drainage improvement plans have been approved by the Chief Engineer;
2. The final plat, with or without required signatures affixed, has been submitted to the Bureau Development Services;
3. The Bureau of Development Services have given written assurances that subdivision or planned unit development approval conditions have been or will be met;
4. All easements outside the subdivision or planned unit development have been obtained, and
5. The applicant has complied with Section 17.32.170 of this Code.