A. City Code Compliance. The City shall take all reasonable steps to resolve compliance issues including, but not limited to, the following:
1. Administrative Review. Dischargers subjected to enforcement under this Chapter may request an administrative review of a decision of the Director. If the discharger makes no request within the timeframe specified in the City violation notice, the City shall issue a final determination.
2. Final Determination. Dischargers who fail to comply with the terms of a BES final determination shall have violated this Chapter. The final determination shall be the basis for Code compliance proceedings before the City Code Hearings Officer pursuant to Title 22 of the City Code.
3. Code Compliance Hearings. Dischargers shall receive notice of the deadlines and procedures for requesting a hearing with the City Code Hearings Officer. The Code Hearings Officer shall hear evidence from both the discharger and the City on whether the City followed established procedures for requiring compliance with this Chapter and associated rules. The Code Hearings Officer’s decision is final.
B. Discharger-Initiated Appeals. Dischargers may initiate appeals to the Code Hearings Officer per City Code Title 22 only on the following issues:
1. Violation. The discharger may appeal the determination of a violation of this Chapter or associated rules.
2. Enforcement Action. The discharger may appeal the type of enforcement action taken by the City.
3. Penalty. The discharger may appeal the type of penalty imposed by the City.