FY 2008-09 SPRING MINOR SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
Binding City Policy
Section 1. The Council finds:
1. The City Council has received a memorandum from the Financial Planning Division of OMF summarizing the recommendations and consequent budget adjustments to be made during the FY 2008-09 Spring Minor Supplemental Process.
2. The memorandum identified programs, projects, or activities that required appropriation adjustment or transfer of appropriation within bureau budgets.
3. Exhibit 1 includes all changes to the City appropriation schedule as a result of the Spring Minor Supplemental Process.
4. Exhibit 2, prepared by the Financial Planning Division of OMF, identifies the details of appropriation adjustments or transfers proposed by the Mayor.
5. Exhibit 3 includes all requests affecting the General Fund Contingency.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council directs:
a. The FY 2008-09 Appropriation Schedule is hereby amended by adjusting certain resources and requirements in various funds as presented in Exhibits 1, 2, and 3.
b. The actions amending the FY 2008-09 budget contained in this ordinance are binding City policy.
Section 2. The Council declares that an emergency exists in order that FY 2008-09 spring budget adjustments are implemented without delay; therefore, this ordinance shall be in force and effect from and after its passage by Council.
Emergency Ordinance No. 182855, passed by City Council and effective May 27, 2009.