A. Limousine, executive sedan and taxi transportation providers must maintain a log in either electronic or written form in which a record of every trip is kept.
B. Limousine and Executive Sedan Requirements. The following information is required for each trip:
1. customer name;
2. passenger name if different that customer name;
3. date and time of initial reservation;
4. date and start and end times of trip;
5. initial and destination addresses; and
6. the fare amount paid.
C. Taxi Requirements. The following information is required:
1. date and time of initial reservation; and
2. initial and destination addresses.
D. The logs must be kept in a form approved by the Administrator.
E. The company must retain these logs for not less than 1 year after the date of the driver’s last entry.
F. The logs must be made available to the Administrator or other designated City staff upon request.
G. Except as otherwise required by law, information submitted to the Administrator under this Section can only be used within the City government. Such information may not be released to the public except in aggregate form.