A. For-hire transportation companies must report any of the following events to the Administrator within 24 hours of it becoming known by any company officer or principal managing employee:
1. The arrest or conviction for any criminal offense of any officer or principal managing employee of the company involving the operation of that company;
2. Any accident required to be reported to the State of Oregon involving a company vehicle;
3. The filing of any lawsuit against or on behalf of the for-hire company related to the operation of the company;
4. The initiation of bankruptcy proceedings or corporate or partnership dissolution by the company; and
5. Any information required to be disclosed by Subsection 16.40.440 B that comes to the attention of a for-hire transportation company’s management.
B. Every for-hire transportation driver must report any of the following events to the Administrator and to the driver’s for-hire transportation company within 24 hours of its occurrence:
1. Any arrest, charge, or conviction of the driver for any criminal offense, or any traffic violation, that occurs during, or arises out of, the driver’s operation of a for-hire transportation vehicle;
2. Any arrest, charge or conviction of the driver for any criminal offense involving theft, robbery, burglary, assault, sex crimes, drugs, prostitution, or any related offense;
3. Any vehicle accident required to be reported to the State of Oregon involving any vehicle operated as for-hire transportation by the driver; and
4. Any restriction, suspension or revocation of the driver’s motor vehicle driver’s license.