A. Pedicab vehicles are required to satisfy the following conditions when operating between dusk and dawn:
1. Make use of working battery-powered lights;
2. Be equipped with one headlight capable of projecting a beam of light for a distance of at least 500 feet; and
3. Be equipped with two red taillights mounted on the right and left area of the pedicab’s rear.
B. No pedicab may be operated on a public sidewalk, unless it is allowed to do so pursuant to either city, county or state bicycle and tricycle traffic laws.
C. No pedicab may use any public street, public property or right-of-way as a waiting area unless such area is a legal motor vehicle parking area or unless it is allowed to do so as a bicycle or tricycle pursuant to city, county or state traffic laws
D. All pedicab drivers must have a valid driver’s license or government-issued photo identification in their possession while in control of any pedicab.
E. No pedicab driver may exceed the pedicab manufacturer’s limits on the amount of weight the pedicab may safely carry.
F. No bicycle or tricycle may operate as a pedicab by pulling any kind of cart, trailer or other enclosed seating contraption behind the bicycle or tricycle.
G. Every pedicab must be:
1. Kept clean;
2. Kept in good appearance and good repair; and
3. Kept in a safe condition.