A. Permit Required. No person or entity may conduct business as a taxicab company without a valid, current company permit issued by the City under Chapter 16.40.
B. Application Requirements. An applicant for a taxicab company permit must submit to the Administrator:
1. a completed application on a form supplied by the Bureau;
2. proof of registration with the Secretary of State for any corporate, LLC or LLP entity;
3. proof of registration with the Secretary of State for any assumed business name, along with a listing of the registrant of such;
4. A list of all persons or entities with more than 10 percent stock ownership if the company issues stock certificates; and
5. A nonrefundable application fee in the amount outlined in the Fee Table in Section 16.40.590.
C. Compliance with Secretary of State’s Rules. No permit will be issued unless the company is validly registered with the Secretary of State, including all assumed business names.