1. The applicant’s name, address and telephone number.
2. A brief description of the applicant’s company history and
past relevant performance.
3. A legal description of the property upon which the project
will be located.
4. A detailed description of the project including the number,
size and type of dwelling units; dimensions of structures; parcel size,
proposed lot coverage with buildings, and amount of open space; type of
construction; public and private access; parking and circulation plans; water,
sewer, and other utility plans; landscaping; expected uses; and economic
feasibility studies and market information including rent levels proposed.
5. A description of the existing use of the property including
a proposed relocation plan for any persons who would be displaced from
existing housing by the project; and for any businesses which would be
6. A site plan and supporting maps, which show in detail the
development plan of the entire project, showing streets, driveways, sidewalks,
pedestrian ways, off‑street parking and loading areas; location and dimension
of structures; use of the land and structure; major landscaping features;
design of structures; and existing and proposed utility systems including
sanitary sewers, storm sewers, water, electric, gas and telephone lines.
7. Any other information required by law or otherwise which is
reasonable and necessary to effectuate the purposes of this Chapter.
8. The approximate amount of bond proceeds and allocation to
9. An agreement to indemnify and hold harmless the Portland
Development Commission and the City of Portland, its officers and employees,
from any and all liability for loss or damage to the company or any third
person or entity arising from or alleged to have arisen from the processing of
this application or any error or omission in any official statement or
representation related to the contemplated