(Amended by Ord. No. 165594, July 8, 1992.)
A. A street closure permit must be obtained from the City Engineer per
Title 17.44.020 for the following purposes:
1. Facilitating construction, demolition or installation of
facilities on public or private property.
2. Restricting vehicular use of an unimproved street for the
protection of the public or to eliminate a neighborhood nuisance.
3. Providing for special events, such as block parties or
B. The City Traffic Engineer may issue a travel lane closure permit
for any other purpose, and, as a condition of the permit, require:
1. A traffic control plan to be implemented; and
2. Insurance to indemnify the City for liability related to permit