A. Anyone may request that the City Traffic Engineer designate a
regulated parking zone on any particular street or highway.
B. When evaluating designation of a regulated parking zone, factors
the City Traffic Engineer may consider include:
1. The nature of land use within the block;
2. The volume of traffic;
3. The volume of parking;
4. The width of surface of the street;
5. The relationship between the need for parking space for the land
use in the block, for the use of the regulated parking zone, and the need for
parking space for the general public;
6. Patrons and prospective patrons of the places within the block or
area to be served by the parking zone; and
7. The hours of day or night when use of the parking zone is
necessary or most convenient.
C. The standard for determining the location and size of any regulated
parking zone will be the public welfare.