POL Government Elected Officials Auditor Mary Hull Caballero Divisions Independent Police Review About IPR Frequently Asked Questions
How do I file an appeal?

Citizens and police officers may request an appeal to the Citizen Review Committee after a full investigation of the complaint is completed and the findings determined.      
To request an appeal, eligible complainants or officers must fill out a Request for Appeal Form, and fax, mail or deliver it to IPR.  The request must be received within 30 days of the notice advising the citizen or officer of their right to appeal.