Chapter 5 Fire and Police Disability, Retirement and Death Benefit Plan
-Chapter 5 note
Article 1 Funding (view all)
- Section 5-101. Creation of Fund.
- Section 5-102. Sources of Fund.
- Section 5-103. Levy by Council.
- Section 5-104. Reserve Fund.
- Section 5-105. Salary Deductions.
- Section 5-106. Investments.
Article 2 Administration (view all)
- Section 5-201. Board of Trustees.
- Section 5-202. Powers of Board and Fund Administration.
- Section 5-203. Custodian and Disbursing Officer.
- Section 5-204. Books and Accounts.
- Section 5-205. Claims Recordkeeping and Assessment of the Fund.
- Section 5-206. Legal Adviser.
- Section 5-207. Monthly Payments.
- Section 5-208. Applications.
Article 3 FPDR Two And Three Benefits (view all)
- Section 5-301. Member, Surviving Spouse, Dependent Minor Child.
- Section 5-302. Years of Service.
- Section 5-303. Base Pay and Final Pay.
- Section 5-304. Retirement Benefits.
- Section 5-305. Retirement Benefits Upon Termination.
- Section 5-306. Service Connected and Occupational Disability Benefits.
- Section 5-307. Nonservice-Connected Disability Benefits.
- Section 5-308. Benefits on Service-Connected or Occupational Death Before Retirement.
- Section 5-309. Benefits on Nonservice-Connected Death Before Retirement.
- Section 5-310. Benefits on Death After Retirement.
- Section 5-311. Return of Member Contributions.
- Section 5-312. Benefit Adjustments.
- Section 5-313. Limits on Time and Form of Payment.
- Section 5-314. Funeral Benefit.
Article 4 Miscellaneous (view all)
- Section 5-401. Amendment of Chapter.
- Section 5-402. Tax Qualification.
- Section 5-403. Changes by Council.
- Section 5-404. Exemption from Execution.
- Section 5-405. Waiver of Benefits.
- Section 5-406. Invalidity.
Article 5 FPDR One Benefits (view all)
- Section 5-113. Retirement, Resignation, and Discharge.
- Section 5-114. Compulsory Retirement.
- Section 5-115. Benefits for Service Connected Disability or Occupational Disability.
- Section 5-116. Benefits for Nonservice Connected Disability.
- Section 5-117. Benefits and Pensions to Surviving Spouses and Children in Service Connected or Occupational Disability Deaths.
- Section 5-118. Benefits and Pensions to Surviving Spouses and Children on Deaths of FPDR One Members After Retirement or on Non Service Connected Deaths Before Retirement.
- Section 5-119. Pensions for Previously Retired FPDR One Members and Their Surviving Spouses and Children.
- Section 5-120. Variation in Amount of Benefit or Pension Payments.
- Section 5-121. Temporary FPDR One Members.
- Section 5-122. Military Service.
- Section 5-123. Funeral Expenses.
- Section 5-126. Definitions of Terms.