MARINE DRIVE - TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS
WITH SAFETY CORRIDOR ENHANCEMENT
People who received a ticket for a traffic violation while driving on Marine Drive and believe the court imposed an enhanced safety corridor fine may use the motion and affidavit below to ask the court to reconsider the amount of the fine.
To get the court process started:
1. Print out the motion and affidavit (link to documents is below)
2. Write the correct ticket number in the space provided for the case number
3. Print your name in the space in the title of the case provided for the defendant’s name
4. Sign the motion
5. Print your address on the motion or on a note attached to the motion
6. Send the motion and affidavit to:
Circuit Court - Traffic Unit
The court will check your citation against its records and contact you with a decision or instructions on how to proceed.