Need more individualized attention? Develop skills, from beginning to advanced, in a one-on-one or small group setting. Work with your personal coach developing and improving your skateing techniques and ability. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced rider, let us help you reach your personal goals.
- Ages: All - We have skilled coaches ready to work with young children through adult.
- Location: Gabriel Park Skate Park or indoors at SWCC.
- Schedule: Personalized schedule based on your request and the availability of coaches.
- Coaches: Coach Boomer; Coach Sean will be back starting in May.
- Forms: All participants will need to complete an Emergency Form & Skateboard Participation Agreement. Please bring them with you to the first session.
- Skateboards & Pads: SWCC has skateboards and pads that can be checked out for lessons, classes and camps. Contact Jamie at the information below to reserve your equipment.
Call 503-823-2847 or email Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule your Private Coaching Session. Complete the Private or Semi-Private Lesson Request form and turn it in to the front desk to get started!
|1 Hr Skate Session
||1.5 Hr Skate Session
||$25* / Person
||$37.50* / Person
||$15* / Person
||$22.50* / Person
- *30% fee increase for non-residents of the City of Portland
- Sign up with a friend and save! Group session size maximum of 4 participants.
- One and a half hour sessions are recommended for new skaters and provide an overview of skateboard safety, use of pads, and question/answer period for parents.
- One to two hour sessions are recommended for returning skaters.
- In case of inclement weather, we will move indoors if a space is available, or reschedule. Please be in contact with the coach or SWCC and make sure he is notified at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled lesson if you decide not to attend.
- Cancellation fee may be assessed with less than 2 hours notice or a no show for the lesson.
- Lesson Request Forms: Private or Semi-Private