A. Subject to the restrictions on the distribution of benefit
payments appearing in Sections 5.09.080, 5.09.090, 5.09.100 and 5.09.110, the
options available to a Participant or Beneficiary for distributing the value of
the Participant's Account are:
1. Lump Sum
2. Substantially equal monthly, quarterly, semi- annual or
annual installments until the Account is exhausted.
3. Substantially equal monthly, quarterly, semi- annual or
annual payments for a designated period.
4. Periodic payments for the life of the Participant with
continuation of the payments or a percentage of the payments for the lifetime
of the Participant's spouse.
5. Payments equal to payments made by the issuer of a
retirement annuity policy.
6. Such other option as the Participant chooses, and as
authorized by this Plan.
B. A Participant or Beneficiary must select a payment option at
least 30 days before the payment of benefits is to commence.