1. Attempted prostitution, in violation of ORS 161.405;
2. Prostitution, in violation of ORS 167.007;
3. Attempted promoting prostitution, in violation of ORS 161.405;
4. Promoting prostitution, in violation of ORS 167.012;
5. Attempted compelling prostitution, in violation of ORS 161.405;
6. Compelling prostitution, in violation of ORS 167.017;
7. Loitering to solicit prostitution, in violation of Portland City Code 14A.40.040; or
8. Unlawful prostitution procurement activity, in violation of Portland City Code 14A.40.050.
1. Attend a meeting with an attorney;
2. Attend a scheduled initial interview with a social service provider;
3. Comply with court-or corrections-ordered obligations;
4. Contact criminal justice personnel at a criminal justice facility;
5. Attend any administrative or judicial hearing relating to an appeal of:
a. the person's notice of exclusion; or
b. the denial, revocation, or amendment of the person's variance;
6. Travel through that prostitution-free zone on a Tri-Met vehicle;
7. Travel through that prostitution-free zone on the I-5, I-84, I-205 or I-405 freeways within its boundaries;
8. Reside in a dwelling or facility;
9. Satisfy, or attempt to satisfy an essential need by accessing a public or private place that provides an essential need or service when the essential need cannot reasonably be satisfied by the excluded person without entering the prostitution-free zone;
10. Obtain social services when:
a. the excluded person is in need of social services;
b. the social services are sought for reasons relating to the health or well-being of the excluded person; and
c. the social services agency has written rules and regulations prohibiting the unlawful use and sale of controlled substances by their clients.
11. Obtain education by:
a. Enrolling as a student at an educational facility; or
b. Attending school at an educational facility.
12. Work as the owner, principal, agent or employee at a place of lawful employment;
13. Perform work directly related to lawful employment;
14. Be present at any place or event as specified by a variance issued by the Chief of Police or designee pursuant to 14B.30.060 B.