A. No person shall be in a Park during hours of park closure. Unless the Director designates otherwise for any Park, "hours of park closure" means any time between the hours of
B. This Section shall not apply to the following:
1. Vehicular traffic crossing on a Park roadway;
2. Pedestrians crossing the North or South Park Blocks, Pioneer Courthouse Square, Lownsdale Square, Chapman Square, Pettygrove Park, or Lovejoy Park.
3. Persons playing golf at a municipal golf course when the golf course is open;
Persons attending, participating in, going to or coming from an activity either programmed or scheduled by PortlandParks
and Recreation or under a permit issued under Chapter 20.08;
5. Persons in parked vehicles at scenic viewpoints along or adjacent to park roads, where designated parking areas are provided, at times when those roads are open to vehicular traffic;
6. Pedestrians crossing a Park area between the two paved portions of one street or boulevard.